PAHALI KHABAR

Jobs of 60 thousand people will go in America! Email has come, is the crisis on Indians?

Jobs of 60 thousand people will go in america! email

Job cuts in usa: Donald Trump Administration is starting a large -scale pruning process in collaboration with DOGE led by Allen Musk. In this series, six American federal government agencies are giving a new option to their employees, in which they can resign but will be applicable later.

White House said that administration in January "Fork in the road" As part of the program, about 75,000 federal employees accepted the proposal for the resignation previously postponed.

Salary will be available by 30 September & nbsp;

According to the Reuters, according to the report & nbsp; According to, the employees who accept this proposal will be put on administrative leave. They will continue to get salary and benefits related to all the jobs till September 30, 2025, but no work will be taken from them. The new program also gives similar benefits. E-mails were sent to the employees of the Housing and Urban Development Department and the Department of Agriculture, in which they were given the option to leave the job while on leave with salary for several months.

The Agriculture Department is giving economic benefits to those employees who will accept this proposal by 8 April. Apart from this, this agency is also offering an option of retirement to those employees who are either at least 50 years old and have done federal service for 20 years or the employees who have been in federal service for 25 years. The email stated by the Reuters said, "We cannot say that what posts will be saved after the reorganization of USDA (re-organization) or where they will be there." This email has also increased the threat to the jobs of Indians who are working in these agencies. & Nbsp;

& nbsp; 50,000 to 60,000 jobs will be cut

Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth proposed early retirement in a small note, but also said that the discount will be given very low in such cases. A senior defense officer said that the Pentagon wants to cut its employees from 5% to 8%, for which about 50,000 to 60,000 civilian jobs will be abolished.

The Transport Department has asked the employees to decide to accept this proposal by 9 April. A spokesman for the department said that they are giving exemption to important security employees, but the rest of the employees are being given a second opportunity to quit the job so that DOT can better use the taxpayers’ money and become more responsible.

Exit mobile version